jump to navigation

Still Waiting… Still Hoping… 2nd November, 2006

Posted by Scotty in Church.
trackback

Re:Hope Building Update:
(taken from www.BrianIngraham.com)

We heard back regarding our bid. Apparently our bid was not accepted and although we offered as much as we could based on all that was given we didn’t have enough money.

What we don’t know is if we will get the building or not. Confused? Everything about the accepted bid is confidential including their contingencies and proposed use. If (most likely) the accepted bid is contingent on planning permission to change the buildings use (US- zoning) there is a high chance the city will deny such application.

If the city denies that application we will have another chance at the building again. In the mean time we continue to pray and it seems we need to raise a bit more money.

Bottom line: We didn’t get our bid accepted today, but there is a good chance we will have another shot. So we will continue to plan and prepare as well as scout out other old church buildings that are potentially coming on the market in our area.

(for other updates, check out Irwinvision.com)

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: